Studio Apartment Available in Elk River
1001 School St NW - 355, Elk River, MN 55330
We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
This updated apartment building is one of the largest in the Elk River area and it's located next to a 35-acre park. Built in 1995 It features a full-security entrance (pass cards are required to gain entry), elevator access to all three floors, and each floor has its own laundry facility. Each apartment space offers a large living space (complete with central air), a fully-equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher), large closets, and a balcony. Underground parking is available. Amenities include: · Elevator · On-site garages & parking · Nearby jogging/walking trails, a 9-disc golf course in the area along with a skate park, baseball field, and hockey rinks · Clean & easy-to-access laundry room facilities · On-site maintenance & management services · Smoke-free atmosphere · Nearby park & community conveniences (jogging/walking trails, a 9-disc golf course, skate park, baseball field, hockey rinks, and other entertainment/dining options)
• Service animals are protected by the Fair Housing Act and allowed in all properties.
• Net income must be 2.5x the base rent. If unable to meet this requirement, the option to pay a pro-rated amount prior to move-in is available.
• Must be with current employer 6+ months. Exceptions are considered if moving from out of area to accept a job offer.
• Sound financials are required. History of returned payments, collection accounts, late payments and overdrafts negatively impact application.
• Must have verifiable positive rental history from current and most recent prior landlord.
• No unlawful detainers or evictions. Exceptions made if paid off in full and not within the past 5 years.
• No felony convictions within the last 10 years. Multiple felony or violent/sexual assault convictions are subject to 20 years. • The nature, severity, and number of offenses in the last 10 years may impact approval. • All adults 18+ must apply and meet the above guidelines • Application fee is $50/person for credit & criminal background screening • Lease terms are generally 12 months. We do not have our leases end during the months of October – February. Terms will be modified to reflect. If another lease term is available, it will be included in the listing.