5BR/2.5BA Single Family for Rent in Monticello
1005 E River Street, Monticello, MN 55362
1 dog allowed
If you're ready for some peaceful living, this home is the one for you! Off of the Mississippi River, you will catch some beautiful sights. Across the street from the Monticello Hospital, and next to West Bridge Park.
The kitchen is versatile and works well for whatever type of cook you may be. You can use the island for breakfast seating, or for more space to prep your meals. The dining room gives a great view of the river, and has unique windows sending in natural light. The floor pattern in the kitchen and dining room is distinctive. You have a modernized bathroom with tasteful tilework, a walk-in shower, and a double sink vanity. The master bedroom has built-in closets and drawers to make the most of the space. The screened in porch allows you to enjoy the views of your home, but deflects the mosquitoes during the summer. A 3 car garage gives you room to store any outdoor toys along with sheltering your vehicles from the upcoming winter weather!
Owner will have access to the storage unit that is on-site. If landscaping/exterior work is needed, they will be on-site to take care of after providing notice. There is a non-functioning wood burning fireplace on the lower level that will remain inoperable. Home is supplied with geothermal heating & cooling for extra utility savings!
• Service animals are protected by the Fair Housing Act and allowed in all properties.
• Net income must be 2.5x the base rent. If unable to meet this requirement, the option to pay a pro-rated amount prior to move-in is available.
• Must be with current employer 6+ months. Exceptions are considered if moving from out of area to accept a job offer.
• Sound financials are required, including 700+ credit score. Must have verifiable positive rental history from current and most recent prior landlord.
• No unlawful detainers or evictions.
• No felony convictions
• No Criminal convictions.
• All adults 18+ must apply and meet the above guidelines
• Application fee is $50/person for credit & criminal background screening
• Lease terms are generally 12 months. We do not have our leases end during the months of October – February. Terms will be modified to reflect. If another lease term is available, it will be included in the listing.