3BR 2BA Twinhome in Monticello, MN
224 Marvin Elwood Drive Monticello, MN 55362
We appreciate your interest in our property! Please note, due to the high volume of interest we are not able to return every call/email to interested parties. To view the property, please schedule a showing using our online showing system. Our policy is to conduct open house showings on all properties. That way current occupants are not inconvenienced several times throughout the week. Due to this, please note that you will most likely view the property with other interested properties. If this property is the perfect fit for you, please submit your application online!
Lovely split-level with a great yard! Nice open floor plan and storage throughout! Home is freshly painted, professionally cleaned, and has had the carpet professionally extracted. Two bedrooms, full bath, living room, kitchen, and dining room are located on the upper level. There is a pantry closet located at the top of the stairs. Lower-level has a spacious family room, bedroom, laundry room, and additional bathroom. One car garage. Tenant is responsible for snow and lawn maintenance.
Fair Housing Statement -
Bullseye Property Management & Realty is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. Bullseye Property Management & Realty will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws.
We've partnered with Obligo (myobligo.com), which means qualified renters don't have to pay a security deposit. For those who do not qualify or do not wish to use this program, the opportunity to secure the property with a full deposit is available. This amount is typically 2x the monthly rent. Both options are available through Obligo.
***The property is not considered off-the-market until a deposit is paid, and the lease is signed by all parties. ***
• Pets with owner approval. Service animals are protected by the Fair Housing Act and allowed in all properties.
• Net income must be 2.5x the base rent. If unable to meet this requirement, the option to pay a pro-rated amount prior to move-in is available.
• Must be with current employer 6+ months. Exceptions are considered if moving from out of area to accept a job offer.
• Sound financials are required. History of returned payments, collection accounts, late payments and overdrafts negatively impact application.
• Must have verifiable positive rental history from current and most recent prior landlord.
• No unlawful detainers or evictions. Exceptions made if paid off in full and not within the past 5 years.
• No felony convictions within the last 10 years. Multiple felony or violent/sexual assault convictions are subject to 20 years.
• The nature, severity, and number of offenses in the last 10 years may impact approval.
• All adults 18+ must apply and meet the above guidelines
• Application fee is $50/person for credit & criminal background screening
• Lease terms are generally 12 months. We do not have our leases end during the months of October – February. Terms will be modified to reflect. If another lease term is available, it will be included in the listing.