3BR/3BA Townhome Available for Rent in Rockford
7001 Rose Drive, Rockford, MN 55373
If you don't want to live in the big city but still want to be close to the amenities, come to Rockford – only 15 minutes from Interstate 494. Walk along the Crow River or visit beautiful Lake Rebecca Park Reserve. This spacious 3-bedroom/3-bathroom end-unit townhome is located within the Parkwood Summit community. The kitchen features a magnificent granite-topped island, a walk-in pantry, and maple cabinets; there is also a convenient built-in desk if you need to work from home or need a great study area. The stately stone fireplace in the living room provides cozy warmth as well as an impressive focal point for the room. The lower lever is fully finished, complete with a full bath. This home also offers a crafting area, plentiful of garage storage, and a large deck that overlooks the nearby park trails and wetlands.
Sorry no pets. Home has not been approved for Section 8.
• Service animals are protected by the Fair Housing Act and allowed in all properties.
• Net income must be 2.5x the base rent. If unable to meet this requirement, the option to pay a pro-rated amount prior to move-in is available.
• Must be with current employer 6+ months. Exceptions are considered if moving from out of area to accept a job offer.
• Sound financials are required, including 700+ credit score. Must have verifiable positive rental history from current and most recent prior landlord.
• No unlawful detainers or evictions.
• No felony convictions
• No Criminal convictions.
• All adults 18+ must apply and meet the above guidelines
• Application fee is $50/person for credit & criminal background screening
• Lease terms are generally 12 months. We do not have our leases end during the months of October – February. Terms will be modified to reflect. If another lease term is available, it will be included in the listing.