2BD/2BA Townhome For Rent in Elk River
17966 Vance Circle NW, Elk River, MN 55330
Thank you for your interest in this rental property. Please note, in light of the recent COVID-19 concerns, we will not be conducting any in-person showings at this time. This is to ensure your safety, as well as the safety of our current tenants, their families, and our employees. If you'd like to apply for the unit based off of the photos and description you see, please visit our website at and select the Rental App tab. All of our properties are cleaned by a professional crew who are taking extra precautions at this time to ensure your safety. If you have any further questions regarding this property, you can email or call our office at (763) 314-0399. Thank you for your understanding
Cozy townhome available for rent in Elk River! Upon entering the home is the spacious living room that features a fireplace, perfect for the cold winter months. The kitchen has plenty of cabinet space and includes extra cabinets off the breakfast bar with a small counter which could be used as a coffee bar or extra room for entertaining. There is a half bath on the main level, along with a brand-new washer and dryer. On the second level you will find the very large master bedroom, which includes a whirlpool tub in the master bath. The modest sized second bedroom is on the second level as well. Both rooms have walk-in closets, providing ample space for storage. There is a 2-car attached garage. Great location near many stores and restaurants. Easy access to HWY 10 and 169.
• Service animals are protected by the Fair Housing Act and allowed in all properties.
• Net income must be 2.5x the base rent. If unable to meet this requirement, the option to pay a pro-rated amount prior to move-in is available.
• Must be with current employer 6+ months. Exceptions are considered if moving from out of area to accept a job offer.
• Sound financials are required. History of returned payments, collection accounts, late payments and overdrafts negatively impact application.
• Must have verifiable positive rental history from current and most recent prior landlord.
• No unlawful detainers or evictions. Exceptions made if paid off in full and not within the past 5 years.
• No felony convictions within the last 10 years. Multiple felony or violent/sexual assault convictions are subject to 20 years.
• The nature, severity, and number of offenses in the last 10 years may impact approval.
• All adults 18+ must apply and meet the above guidelines
• Application fee is $50/person for credit & criminal background screening
• Lease terms are generally 12 months. We do not have our leases end during the months of October – February. Terms will be modified to reflect. If another lease term is available, it will be included in the listing.