2BD/2BA Apartment Available in Elk River
1001 School St NW - 207
Bullseye Property Management & Realty is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. Bullseye Property Management & Realty will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws.
This updated apartment building is one of the largest in the Elk River area and it's located next to a 35-acre park. It features a full-security entrance (pass cards are required to gain entry), elevator access to all three floors, and each floor has its own laundry facility. Each apartment space offers a large living space (complete with central air), a fully-equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher), large closets, and a balcony. Underground parking is available.
· On-site garages & parking
· Nearby jogging/walking trails, a 9-disc golf course in the area along with a skate park, baseball field, and hockey rinks
· Clean & easy-to-access laundry room facilities
· On-site maintenance & management services
· Smoke-free atmosphere
· Nearby park & community conveniences (jogging/walking trails, a 9-disc golf course, skate park, baseball field, hockey rinks, and other entertainment/dining options)
Air conditioner, Cable, Carpet, Climate control, Controlled access, Courtyard, Dishwasher, Garage parking, Hardwood floors, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Stove and oven, Wheelchair accessible
• Income: 2.5x monthly rent, determined by take-home pay. Must provide current paystubs or personal tax return.
• Bank Statements: No NSF history; Verifiable on-time rental payments to Landlord.
• Rental History: Current and previous Landlord must provide positive & verifiable rental history. If applying with other individuals, must have verifiable rental history together. Living with family is not considered verifiable rental history.
• Credit History: Sound financials are required. Accounts in collection, poor credit history, or late payments negatively impact application.
• Criminal History: No drug/violent/sexually related felonies in past 15 years. No felonies or unlawful detainers within the past 5 years.
• Job History: At current company a minimum of 6 months. Exceptions considered if moving from out of area to accept a job offer or promotion. Must submit Offer Letter.
• Pets: With owner approval and will require an additional deposit and/or fees in addition to photo(s) of pets. Check ad for property you are applying for, as some owners do NOT accept any pets. There are restrictions in place should an owner choose to allow pets: no aggressive breeds, no puppies under 12 months, no kittens. Service animals are protected by the Fair Housing Act and allowed in all properties. Requirements for a Service animal must be met or application will be denied.
• Applicants: Any adult over the age of 18 must apply and meet the above guidelines. The non-refundable fee is $50 per individual. If your application is denied for any reasons not listed in the criteria, you will be reimbursed your application fee.